Your school’s health office staff strive to help keep students healthy and in school. School health office staff is available to help with your child’s medical needs. Please notify the health office if your child has a health problem. School staff makes every effort to comply with physicians’ recommendations.
The Health Office provides the following:
- Annual vision and hearing screenings for all students.
- First aid to injured and/or sick students.
- Administer medication.
- Administer necessary medical procedures as coordinated with parents and healthcare providers to maintain student health and participation in school curriculum and activities.
- Communicate with parents regarding health issues of their children.
- Training and support to teachers, staff, and students regarding health related issues.
For More Important Health Information Click the Links Below
- MCDPH West Valley Immunization Clinic
- Walk in’s welcome and Free shots
School Health Office Staff
The Buckeye Elementary School District health offices are maintained by Office Clerks in association with the District Nurse. We are available to assist students with illness and injury related problems. In addition to these primary services, we conduct health screenings, assist students and families with referrals for health related services, do follow-up, and act as a health education resource person for students, their families and our staff.
District Nurse – Cindy Wilt
(623) 386-4487 ext. 3331
Buckeye Elementary – Teofila Nucico
(623) 386-4487 ext. 3330
Bales Elementary – Gabriela Meraz
(623) 847-8503 ext. 3605
Inca Elementary – Laura Mendoza
(623) 925-3500 ext. 3505
Marionneaux Elementary – Lori Swearengin
(623) 866-6100 ext. 6105
Steven R. Jasinski Elementary – Sheila McGinty
(623) 925-3100 ext. 3101
Sundance Elementary – Vivian Cortez
(623) 847-8531 ext. 3730
WestPark Elementary – Ethel Valdez
(623) 435-3282 ext. 3239/3209