School Registration Packets must be delivered to each school.
Please complete the Registration Packet and bring the information required, which is listed below.
- Students must be registered by their parent/legal guardian in person at the school site.
- A legal guardian must provide court documentation.
- All required documents are needed at the time of registration.
- Registration packets must be complete.
The Parent/Guardian must provide the following information when enrolling a student:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Records (Immunization Requirements and Locations are listed on the right)
- Proof of Residency (Rent/purchase agreement, APS, or water bill with your
name and address on it). If your family has moved in with another individual(s), they must provide proof of residence and a notarized statement indicating your family is residing with them.
- Official Notice of Pupil Withdrawal Form (if previously enrolled in an AZ school).
- Court ordered custodial documents (if applicable).