2017 P.A.S.S. Awardees
What is the P.A.S.S. Award?
- The Passionate About School Success (P.A.S.S.) Award is presented by the Buckeye Elementary School District to staff and community members who have made outstanding contributions to the students of the District. This prestigious award is the highest recognition given in the Buckeye District. Its objective is to recognize those who have dedicated themselves to improving the quality of education in the District and in the community.
Who is eligible to receive the P.A.S.S. Award?
- Any employee or patron of the Buckeye Elementary School District may be nominated. Previous recipients are eligible to receive the award.
Who may submit a nomination form?
- Any employee or patron of the Buckeye Elementary School District.
Where can nomination forms be obtained?
- At any school office, the District Office, or on the District website.
When is the nomination deadline?
- All nominations must be received by April 1, 2017. Send to the Superintendent’s Office, Attn: Tmber DeLong.
Who judges the nominations?
- A committee will judge the nominations. The committee will base their selections on the criteria and examples presented in the nomination material.
When will the awards be presented?
- The P.A.S.S. Awards will be presented at the annual BESD Awards Ceremony.
Why is a supervisor’s signature needed?
- This is to guarantee that the information in the nomination is accurate, and there are no extenuating circumstances that would cause the nominee to be ineligible for the award.